We are the Canadian Community of Corporate Educators, but you can call us CCCE (triple C-E). We are an association of talent development representatives from some of Toronto’s best corporations and vendors.
Our mission is to create an environment that enables collaborative members to share knowledge and foster innovative learning.
Did You Know?ANYONE from a member organization can attend meetings?
(Hint: Invite your colleagues)
- Sharing information resources to reduce research time and to contribute to cost effective education
- Up-to-date information about current training methods and trends
- A chance to build relationships with other member companies
- Monthly meetings generally held the third Wednesday of the month at a location close to downtown Toronto
- Knowledge exchange to get input, feedback and solutions for specific topic requests
- Networking to establish contact with other learning professionals with similar objectives
- Trends & perspectives from our interactive presentation format. Topics include learning experience methods and trends, conference overviews and case studies