Types of Membership:
Corporate Member $450
Criteria: A corporation or government institution has an active learning and development program to educate/train internal staff.
Vendor Member $450
Criteria: A vendor provides professional development in the form of training and/or services, e.g. business communication, leadership, educational materials, resources and products to organizations.
Independent Vendor Member – $225
Criteria: Same as for a vendor member above; however the company has 3 or fewer employees.
Criteria: A student must be enrolled full time in an accredited higher educational institution, such as a university or community college and must not be working full time.
CCCE Membership Agreement
- It is understood that upon payment of the annual fee and upon acceptance by the CCCE Board of Directors, a potential member is entitled to all privileges of membership in the Canadian Community of Corporate Educators (CCCE). The potential member agrees to the responsibilities of membership as stated in the CCCE Bylaws.
- Membership dues are to be paid annually to the CCCE upon receipt of an invoice.
- The potential member organization understands that one of the membership responsibilities is regular attendance at monthly business events. One or more employees from a member organization may attend monthly events. The Member Organization will be contacted if they miss three or more consecutive events.
- An organization’s membership will be reviewed and may be terminated if its representative or alternate has breached what
areconsidered normal professional business ethics.
- Each member organization is entitled to invite guests to any regular event. Please register on the CCCE website www.ccce.ca.
- Members are strongly discouraged from any heavy marketing or recruiting during an event.
- Events are normally held on the third Wednesday of every month with some exceptions.
- Contact Us to attend a meeting.
- Events typically begin at 8.45 a.m. and end at 11.00 a.m.
- Event agendas include networking, member
presentationsand industry related presentations.
- Members are invited to host/sponsor a meeting on their premises. Contact Us to arrange a meeting.